HOME

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I been dreaming since I woke up today

My brain is fried.

It’s more burned out than that veggie burger I forgot about and left in the toaster oven for over an hour the other day.

This morning, I was trying to wake up from my dream, but I was having a lot of trouble. After hitting the snooze since 6:45 a.m., I decided at 8:15 a.m. that I should rouse myself out of it. The last thing I remember before getting out of bed was laying there with my eyes closed, mentally clicking on “File>Save As...” and then “Dream>Quit Dream.” I’ve been spending WAY too much time on the computer. (Plus, my “Save” function must not be working, because I can’t for the life of me remember what I was dreaming about. Maybe I hit “Cancel” at some point.)

I had a busy day yesterday, but it was mighty enjoyable. I got to skip out of work early with the IT fellow, Darrell, and go to my intern Lindsey’s senior design show. It was very cool.. lots of neat projects, and Lindsey’s turned out beautifully. It was a gorgeous day, too, and it was so very nice to get out and ride around in it.

But, alas, I had to work after I got home. I ended up staying up way too late, and now I’m the Living Dead.

That’s the price you pay for a nice day, I s’pose.

posted by Jennifer at 4/19/2005 01:15:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.