HOME

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

plop, plop, fizz, fizz

Jennifer's Throat: Hmm, I think I will get sore. Yes! That sounds like a magnificent idea.

Jennifer's Nose: Oh, no! Throat is sore. Send in the mucus!

Jennifer's Throat: Aah, that feels much better. Sticky, but better.

Jennifer's Nose: Throat is happy. Halt production of mucus!

Jennifer's Sinuses: Can't stop now... we seem to have sprung a leak!

Oh, yes. That's exactly how it went down, starting very early Sunday morning. I am so sickly and whiny and pathetic right now. I will spare you any further details.

posted by Jennifer at 3/30/2005 03:10:00 PM



4 comments:
Blogger Andrew Butters said...

No please, go on...

I can sympathize completely. I've been dealing with it for the past week. My wife and daughter got full-on sick, but I get stuck with this yucky half-cold that just annoys the life out of me and gives me a headache.

What's worse is that the weather up here is finally on the right side of zero (Celcius = 32F) and the snow is melting but all I feel like doing is staying inside and buying shares in Kleenex...

3/31/2005 07:15:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, so now I'm a "germ shield," eh? ::shakes head with disappointment::

3/31/2005 01:54:00 PM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Thank you for somehow sending your disease across the country. I have been sick since Sunday. My throat has been killing me. I take these homeopathic sugar pills that are supposed to make it not hurt. For the record, I think Sucrets work better.

I guess I've been blessed in the mucous production department. I haven't been able to get anything out. It feels like it's all clinging to the little punching bag thing. You know what I'm talking about. Then it feels like its dried out, and no matter how much I drink, it doesn't feel rehydrated. Even after gargling.

Sharing gross medical conditions is M3TAL!!!!11!!one!!!eleven \m/ T_T \m/

Great. I used all my stupidness on one comment. It'll probably take like, twelve, maybe fifteen minutes to come up with more. Thanks a lot.

3/31/2005 02:22:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Geez. I should start some kind of forum for sickos. I mention mucus, and they all come out of the woodwork. ha! :^)

3/31/2005 07:57:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.