HOME

Sunday, March 06, 2005

vegging tonight

I feel like just sitting and vegging for a little while... so, obviously, I am. Since I'm aware I have a problem with worrying, I've been working on stopping it with minor success. However, it's overwhelming me right now, and I can't seem to shake it. This is probably because I think I need to worry about it right now to make some sort of plan of action. Short of completely harassing everyone around me, I've gathered all the opinions I can about it, but I still don't know what to do.

I'm not a bad person. I'm have no logical basis for thinking I am a "bad" anything, but I feel really scummy right now.

And on top of it, I don't know what I'm going to do about my "female problems" (or "toenail problems" as my dad used to say when he didn't want us kids to ask too many uncomfortable questions). I have been saving money to get a tubal ligation, but the doctor doesn't want to do it, because I haven't had any children. He is recommending an IUS called Mirena. My gut reaction is IUD = BAD, but he assured me that it's not like an IUD, and it has many wonderful features. So I don't know what I want to do. Big surprise. Fancy me being indecisive. He'll do a tubal if I really want him to, but I don't really want to go through the trouble and cost of a surgical procedure done right now.

If anyone out there has used or is using [or knows anyone who's used] this schnazzy Mirena device, please let me know what you think [or they thought] of it.

posted by Jennifer at 3/06/2005 07:55:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.