HOME

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Zat... is unknown. I don't know.

Last night, I watched Hype at Chris Ward's house. It follows the boom of the music scene in Seattle over the late '80s through early '90s, and it made me realize even more just how completely out of it I was during that time (and still am). All I ever knew of what went on then was through some of my musically inclined friends and their Rolling Stone or Spin magazines. But now, I'm edumakated, so I feel a little better about it. But not really.

In other news, I decided to do a nutrition log from last Saturday the 12th through yesterday. I have notes of everything I ate, but it takes so very long to calculate all the amounts of calories, sodium, et cetera. I have posted the 12th through the 14th in my food weblog, and will post the rest of the days (hopefully) by tomorrow night. So far, I've noticed I'm not getting enough calories, but my cholesterol is next to nothing. It would probably be virtually impossible for me to get too much cholesterol, being a quasi-vegan and all. I know you're all just hanging on the edges of your seats for the results of my mini-study. Try to settle down, and I'll get it wrapped up soon. :^)

posted by Jennifer at 2/19/2005 01:35:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

I never watched Hype. The whole Seattle music thing kind of blew by me anyway. The only bands interviewed that I actually saw were 7 Year Bitch (whom I really can't stand, whatsoever) and the Supersuckers, and that's just cause they used to play free, all-ages shows in the summer. All the good bands played in bars. I did manage to catch Nirvana's last US show though. I was supposed to see AiC, but Layne decided that treatment was a better idea. Look what good that did him. :P

Someone mistook me for a member of the Screaming Trees once. She was really excited until I informed her that I was just the guy who worked at her video store. I would have rather been TAD, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

2/19/2005 07:42:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.