HOME

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

it's not easy being green

My arm is still green. The bruise is about 5 inches long from the bend of my elbow down toward my wrist. I haven't been able to straighten my elbow since Monday afternoon, so that isn't good. I thought injuries were supposed to feel better as they healed, not worse. Maybe I really am turning into a zombie. Or an alien. Or maybe a witch. Whichever way, it's not pretty.

Michael's dental procedures went surprisingly well. He was doped up yesterday, and he's still on hydrocodone today, but it's not taking effect as much today. I'm hoping he can eat solid food again soon, because I feel guilty eating in front of him.

posted by Jennifer at 2/01/2005 07:57:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't know what you're talking about. You're talking crazy talk. You really should lay off those goofball pills they gave you at the dentist.

2/02/2005 07:46:00 AM  



Blogger Daph said...

owowowowowow and THAT is why I can't donate blood owowowow

2/02/2005 01:13:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.