HOME

Friday, January 21, 2005

whelmed over

I normally don't post about work. I like to stay away from that subject, especially since one could easily track down where I work via my website. However, I would just like to take a moment to say that I am completely overwhelmed after this morning's meeting. I'm sure things won't be as bad as I'm afraid they will be, but I just need a mini-venting moment. If I disappear over the next month, you will know where to find me... sniffling and shuddering, I will be curled up in the fetal position under my desk. Approach me slowly and speak softly. I might be violent, and you might be attacked and bitten. I have very pointy teeth and elbow bones.

posted by Jennifer at 1/21/2005 09:50:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.