HOME

Monday, January 03, 2005

... Is this the right room for an argument?

Oh, people... how I love people. Well, that is, the ones that aren't presumptuous, egocentric, snotty-faced tits full of pontifical poppycock. Or furious little neonazis. Or some combination thereof.

I don't want to talk to you no more you empty-headed, animal food trough wipers. I fart in your general direction. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time! ha! I should brush up on my Monty Python Frenchman insults. I'm rusty.

It makes me a bit sad that some people take themselves so seriously. Thankfully, however, I am not one of those people. This makes me happy.

I'm having difficulty getting back into the swing of things at work. I want to be in my pajamas petting my cats while eating chocolate and listening to the Hit Parade. There will be time for that later, though. And, when I peel myself off the couch after I get home, you all will get to see pictures from our New Year party. I know you're shivering with anticipation... sure, you are. Yeah, that's right.

posted by Jennifer at 1/03/2005 03:20:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.