HOME

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yoga time

Michael and I just did about an hour of Yoga, and (shh! don't tell) I'm pooped from it. It makes me realize how much I miss the routine of having class once a week. I'm just not disciplined enough to do it on my own once a week or more. I wish I could be more motivated and do it on a regular basis. Maybe I should just put on my Dr. Phil face and say "If you want to do Yoga every day, just do Yoga every day." Oh, Dr. Phil. You're so infinitely wise. "If you're tired of being lazy, just stop being lazy. And if you want to be naked, just be naked." Sorry, an inside joke slipped in there.

As far as the much-anticipated Xmas wish list goes, I still haven't gotten it cranked out. I'll post it by Thursday, I promise.

posted by Jennifer at 12/07/2004 08:19:00 PM



2 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If you don't want to be fat, then stop bein' fat"
-Dr. Phil

12/08/2004 05:14:00 AM  



Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Dr. Phil scares me! i was Dr. Phil for Halloween. BOO!

12/09/2004 01:43:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.