HOME

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Tofurky Day

Thanksgiving has gone well. My tofurky turned out nicely, and almost everyone at the table tried some and liked it fairly well. I'm happy about that. Tomorrow will be my first day-after-Thanksgiving-shopping excursion. I'm not sure yet if I'm happy about that. We'll see how it goes. I'm not a morning person, but I do so love getting discounts.

It's been a decent temperature since we arrived in New Jersey early Monday morning, but it's starting to plummet. I blame this on Michael, because he wished for cold weather. He's a crazy person. Now, I'm going to have to start my Winter layering. I have no Winter fat to fall back on, and I have no hair to keep me toasty since I cut it all off. :^(

Enough whining and time wasting for me. I'm going to go rummage through the dinner leftovers to see what treasures I can find...

posted by Jennifer at 11/25/2004 05:04:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.