HOME

Saturday, November 20, 2004

catharsis

I've successfully made it through the week. It's amazing, really. Now, I must pack, clean, and get ready to make the trek to New Jersey for Thanksgiving. I hope I don't get stuck driving too late at night. Apparently, I'm the only driver out of the three of us who are going (me, Michael, and Kris) who gets so sleepy they hallucinate while sleep-driving. It is truly amazing how quickly I can jerk awake after a brush with death and then fall back to sleep. No sooner than my eyelids are forced open do they start to become indescribably heavy and shut once more. It's not a good thing.

Below is a list of things I need to accomplish today:
• make a to-pack list (not to be confused with a Tupac list)
• pack those things on the aforementioned list
• give O'Malley his last pill and put on his ointment
• clean up around the apartment, so my wonderful cat-sitting friends won't be afraid to set foot inside
• go to work at the part-time job 12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
• come home and clean/pack some more
• get Michael to put on O'Malley's ointment tonight, because I did it this morning

What a riveting agenda, eh? Yes, my day will be full of thrills. I can tell already

Don't like my to-do list? Keep an eye out for a way-cooler list to come soon… my Xmas wish list. :^)

posted by Jennifer at 11/20/2004 07:07:00 AM



2 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Michael has put the cat's ointment on twice in one day. Why can't you? You should do it.

11/20/2004 01:33:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, wonderful point, "Anonymous" [aka: Michael].

11/20/2004 07:24:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.