HOME

Friday, November 12, 2004

the ol' proverbial bandwagon

The bandwagon lays askew in one corner of the room; I am standing defiantly in the opposite corner. Yes, folks, my little hiatus was me falling off the bandwagon. I am determined to climb back on. It may take some time. Bear with me, folks… whoever out there might be reading.

My apologies for the last entry's length. I didn't realize it was that long till I had hit "Publish Post." I'll try not to make it a habit. ha!

A bit has happened in my week away from Blogger. Michael and I took a trip to Chattanooga to see my family, O'Malley has incurred over $200 in vet bills, I've been completely snowed under at work, and my friend Katherina is now engaged.

But, as previously mentioned, I am snowed under at work, and I now must get back to work…

posted by Jennifer at 11/12/2004 01:35:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.