HOME

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Halloween shin-dig

I'm very excited about the Halloween party tonight. Anyone else want to venture to guess what my costume will be (besides those select few of you who know already)? My costume got its coup de gras yesterday from Darrell, the fantabulous IT fellow at work. I'm very excited.

I'll try to post photos tomorrow night for those of you who are shivering with antici……

……pation.

Ha! Like anyone's really that excited about it besides me.

In other news, I'm still in my pajamas, and I have to be at work at my part-time job in about.. 30 minutes. It takes me 15 minutes of driving to get there. I should probably get going. I really hope it's not another baby shower. It could be worse, though.. it might be an English-as-a-second-language birthday party. Yeeks! We'll see.

posted by Jennifer at 10/30/2004 07:57:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.