HOME

Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday, Monday... so good to me

My trip to Chattanooga was a splendid time. I got to see everyone that I had wanted to.. plus more! It was very exciting. I also got plenty of play time with little kitty Leo and some Dominos and Scrabble matches in with Mother and Katherina. I was sad to see my grandmother in the nursing home, though... that may be another post altogether if I feel like communicating about it sometime.

I missed Michael and the babies this weekend, so it is good to be back home. Michael gave Mr. O'Malley his medicine this weekend, plus he fed the Round Kitty and the Mamacita (the strays) for me. What a good papa he is. :^)

The cold from hell just doesn't seem to want to let me go. I am still stuffy and coughing a bit, but I think I can convince it to let go soon. Michael ended up getting slightly stuffy, but nothing bad. So, I don't think this strain of whatever it is has much persistance. I'll stop whining about being sick soon, I promise.

posted by Jennifer at 10/18/2004 07:45:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.