HOME

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

like swimming

My head is going to explode. The insides of my ears are itching, because my glands in my neck are so swollen. The edges of my nostrils are chaffed and sore. My throat feels like I've attempted to swallow sandpaper. My back is stiff from sleeping sitting up last night.. what little sleep I did end up getting. I do not like being sick at all.

I took a 1/2 sick day from work today, because I felt like crawling under my desk and hiding in a pool of my own mucus. I really hate to take the time off work, but I figure that I should, since I have the days to spare. Plus, my workload's been moderately light lately. I still feel guilty about it, though. I shouldn't. I should be resting and recouping.

I do have a warm, sleepy cat in my lap. Things could be much worse.

posted by Jennifer at 10/13/2004 02:39:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.