HOME

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I am the Eggman

I finished my book, Arthur C. Clarke's The Sands of Mars, today at work, and I forgot to bring another. So, I stopped by Kristine's house and borrowed a book. She's a big horror/suspense/mystery/true crime fan, and I really wasn't in the mood for any of that, so I grabbed Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. I've always heard raving reviews about this book, so curiosity killed the cat. I'm really disappointed in it, though. Its sweeping generalizations really don't pertain to me. I'm on chapter 6, and I've gleaned very little useful information. I think anyone interested in this topic would get much more use out of The Five Love Languages.

But I digress.

I bought my Halloween costume tonight. I'm very excited. If anyone can guess what it is (besides you, Michael), you get a cookie.

posted by Jennifer at 10/02/2004 06:40:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger ? said...

Are you a whore?

10/02/2004 07:03:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

No, I'm not a whore. Nor am I going as one for Halloween.

10/02/2004 07:19:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I changed my mind. I am not going as a Catholic school girl. Good guess, but no cookie.

10/02/2004 07:23:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.