HOME

Monday, September 27, 2004

corporation t-shirt

I was spoiled yesterday by having a day off. I also didn't get much sleep last night (another late night of karaoke goodness), and I think I need to take a nap. I managed to keep busy today at work updating the templates of tpac.org to fit an 800 x 600 screen with no horizontal scrolling. I'm still not 100% done, but I think I can get it wrapped up by tomorrow. I like making projects for myself.. makes me feel constructive.

In other news, one of our goldfish, Adolf, died last night. The remaining goldfish, Gilbert Grape, is sad now. Maybe we can get him a new friend soon.

I'm in a surprisingly light mood today. I did have a nice weekend, aside from dealing with surly Boy Scouts at work Saturday and getting a flat yesterday morning and Adolf kicking the bucket last night. Okay, so maybe my weekend wasn't so great. I guess it's all in how you decide to look at it.

posted by Jennifer at 9/27/2004 03:39:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.