HOME

Friday, October 08, 2004

found a peanut

Complaints of the day: I'm tired. I want to go to bed. I want to have a purring cat in my lap, but there is no said cat here. I agreed to work at my part time tonight. I will miss the rock show tonight that I told Michael I'd go with him to see, because I forgot about it and agreed to work. The rental I'm working tonight is a teen-ager's birthday party – yuck. Teen-agers listen to the worst music in the world, and they turn it up very loud so that others are forced to hear it.

Hoo-rahs of the day: I've been constructive. I have refrained from complaining about my hair. I made it to work in one piece. Tomorrow is Saturday. I'm not working tomorrow. I'll get to cross-stitch tonight at my part-time. I bought some peanuts to snack on, and they're pretty good. I've drank a lot of water today, so I'm mighty hydrated. I wore really thick socks today; my feet are warm and happy. My computer hasn't locked up today. It's not raining. I won't have to walk to my car in the rain.

posted by Jennifer at 10/08/2004 01:31:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

yeah, yeah

10/10/2004 08:32:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.