HOME

Thursday, October 07, 2004

'tis but a dream within a dream

I had a dream within a dream last night. I dreamed that I dreamed about my supervisor asking me about how to plant flowers. He said he knew how to plant pansies, but he wanted to know how to plant and care for petunias, particularly the fushia ones with the white centers. So, then I woke up and told him about my dream. Later, the dream progessed into something entirely different. Michael, his friend Josh, Josh's fiancè Kayla, and I were trying to intrude into this strange house, but then as we tried to leave, all the doors kept changing and we were trapped. I ended up having to throw a semi-conscious Josh out a window onto a tin roof at one point to save him, and Kayla got really fat.. so fat she couldn't fit through one of the doors. It was very odd indeed.

I do enjoy remembering my dreams, but sometimes I remember too much of them. I think it's clogging my memory and making me unable to remember normal day-to-day things like paying rent or eating lunch.

Speaking of lunch, they put a little cheese on my Santa Fe wrap from City Wraps today. They always remember that I want a Santa Fe with no dairy, but sometimes cheese still sneaks in there. I'm glad I'm just obsessively quasi-vegan and not allergic.

posted by Jennifer at 10/07/2004 12:00:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

*sigh* I really should've seen that coming...

10/07/2004 03:02:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.