HOME

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

my apologies

I had nightmares last night that the lady that took Wink and his buddy was trying to rob my house. The things she was trying to take were all very sentimental items, and she was driving a car that looked like the one that blew up in the Coliseum parking lot yesterday. I had to frantically lock all my windows and doors to keep her from getting in. As the dream progressed, she aged more and more. By the end of the dream, she was a shrunken old lady with really long fingernails, and she kept trying to claw my eyes out. Odd.

Michael is probably thinking, "Oh, that explains why you kicked me all night." I do apologize for the kicking.

posted by Jennifer at 10/06/2004 11:21:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.