HOME

Monday, October 11, 2004

if you ever doubted that I'm obsessive-compulsive

Today was Office Clean-Up Day. After cleaning up the big stuff, I decided to organize my Rolodex cards. I pulled all the blank cards out, counted them (there were 207), divided that by 26 (so that each letter of the alphabet would receive an even amount of blank cards), and that came out to 8 blank cards per letter. So, I proceeded to count out the cards into piles of 8 and insert them in the back of each letter division. However, I'd counted incorrectly initially, and I had 6 extra blanks left over. What's a girl to do? Well, I thought of Wheel of Fortune - R, S, T, L, N, and E. Perfect. My Rolodex is now a thing of beauty.

posted by Jennifer at 10/11/2004 02:11:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.