HOME

Sunday, October 24, 2004

another one [bites the dust]

I had to work ANOTHER baby shower today. At least they're not rowdy rentals, but there's only so many babies and pregnant women I can stand to be around in one weekend. The one today didn't decorate with paper cranes and pink balloons, so that was a perk.

Tonight is another karaoke night. I don't know if I'll be performing, but I'll definitely enjoy the gang's Foreigner Tribute. Maybe someone'll do some Queen tonight, too…

posted by Jennifer at 10/24/2004 06:22:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

I think I'd shoot myself in the head if I was a professional baby shower helper. No, my part-time job is as a "rental assistant" at a local Parks & Recreation department. I help people with their different activities (parties, church, clogging, music, and so on and so forth) at the rental buildings. It just so happened that there were 2 baby showers there this weekend. Lucky me. :^P

10/25/2004 09:50:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.