HOME

Friday, October 22, 2004

John in the "john"

I had vegetarian sushi for lunch. It was yummy. Plus, I actually managed to eat it with chopsticks. If you could see me right now, you would know I am beaming with pride. ha!

Something has been bothering me lately. I'll explain. Being the creature of habit that I am, I always use the same stall in the restroom at work, unless it is occupied. Almost the whole of last week, someone was in my favorite stall, so I had to use another several times. In the bathrooms, there's faux brown marble doors and walls. When I am in the stall, I like to find pictures of things in the pattern of the stall door.. kind of like when you find animals in the clouds. Well, my favorite stall has a spot on it that looks like a John Lennon self-portrait. I always liked to find it while looking for other things. The last couple of times I've used my favorite stall, I haven't been able to find it! This is really disturbing me. I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me, or if the door's been changed out.

posted by Jennifer at 10/22/2004 12:17:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

Really? I thought you loved me for my dashing good looks. ha!

10/24/2004 10:43:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.