HOME

Monday, October 25, 2004

sweet dreams 'til sunbeams find you

Karaoke wasn't what we'd hoped and expected. Our usual crowdless little dive bar was jam packed with drunken party people. To some, that might sound appealing, but it wasn't for me. We're used to having the place to ourselves, so it was highly disappointing to see people there. Plus, my social anxieties really kick in when I'm in a place with rowdy strangers. Makes me want to crawl under the table and curl into the fetal position.

On the sunny side, though, I had a very productive day at work today. Plus, I got a side project wrapped up tonight once I got home. "Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of lifeā€¦" I certainly try.

posted by Jennifer at 10/25/2004 09:39:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.