HOME

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

What a wonderful world (and I mean that only slightly sarcastically…)

Thank goodness for friends.. I would've driven myself insane at this point if it wasn't for Karaoke Night. Hanging out with everyone really cleared my head. And Stephanie rocks. I think I'm ready to shake through some of the cobwebs and make some sense of everything I'm thinking right now. But, alas, it's a little after 3 a.m., and 'tis time for bed. I'll have to save the sorting for later. But tonight was a good start. Who would've thought such good could come from several rounds of off-pitch song massacring? ha! :^) Just kidding. They were all a bunch of friggin' rock stars. I wish I could've joined in, but I couldn't even cheer anyone on with my laryngitis.

posted by Jennifer at 12/28/2004 01:13:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.