HOME

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm so very lazy.

In my own defense, I wouldn't be so lazy if I wasn't so damned busy all the time. As soon as I start to feel overwhelmed, I start to procrastinate and make excuses for not doing what I need to be doing. Constructive procrastination is what really gets me in the end. I just can't seem to work on what I really need to be working on if I'm procrastinating by doing something constructive (ie: cleaning, digging up old projects, et cetera). This is something I should work on fixing, or I'll never get anything actually done.

Tonight was the Marketing Department Holiday Paella Party. It was lots of fun, but ran awfully late into the night. Bonnie got tipsy and grabbed Michael's leg. Brent brought his baby, and I tickled its feet. A good time was had by all.

Back to that procrastination, I still haven't posted my Xmas wish list (obviously). I'll get on that soon. Again, I promise. However, my promise probably won't be taken seriously, since I've already promised and failed to follow through before. Ah, well.

posted by Jennifer at 12/09/2004 08:49:00 PM



1 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! late list means a late present excuse!
-B

12/09/2004 09:20:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.