HOME

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year festivities

We rang in the New Year with Michael's coworkers. Everyone was in good spirits (or, if they weren't, at least they put on their happy faces and I couldn't tell the difference), and there were lots of colorful lights, party hats, and drinks to be taken in. Many took in a few too many, but a good time was had by all. I was with my spectacular husband, plus my bestest buddy Brianne got to come up. That made me, quite possibly, the happiest person there. And, I do apologize to Michael for getting belligerent and blowing the noisemaker, despite his headache. Next year, feel free to ban me from the noisemakers. Please let me play with the rolled-up-paper-things, though. Those rock.

I might post pictures here later. In fact, I probably will. Keep an eye out for them.

posted by Jennifer at 1/02/2005 12:01:00 PM



3 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the unexpected comment:

happy new year from Italy
:)


http://watergate2000.ilcannocchiale.it

1/03/2005 05:11:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm not sure, but I think the previous comment was some sort of Italian political comment-spamming. I don't read Italian, though. Anyone out there know what this is?

1/03/2005 07:51:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if they're anonymous then fuck 'em! Wait...

1/03/2005 10:19:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.