HOME

Friday, December 31, 2004

awakening

As I was having a dream this morning about the CEO and COO of my company hiding decomposing human bodies (..strange..), I was rudely awakened by my neighbors working on a car in the parking lot right outside my window. Who works on a junky, muffler-less car at 7:30 a.m.? Idiots. Instead of getting up and causing a ruckus, I decided to get online and futz around here till I am fully awake. Now I'm fully awake. Oh, joy.

But there's more important things to worry about. I wanted to let everyone know that I contributed this morning to the American Red Cross International relief efforts, and you should too (if you haven't already). It's a great way to end/start the year. Pitch in what you can, and have a happy and joyful 2005.

posted by Jennifer at 12/31/2004 06:59:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger Jamie said...

Jennifer. Thanks for your encouraging comment! I have nothing much to say right now, so I'm just going to wish a wonderful new year 2005 (it started off well here, so I'm optimistic) and by the way, I'm having a lot of strange dreams lately. Don't know where they are coming from but they are incredibly strange.

1/02/2005 01:52:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year from Italy :)

1/03/2005 05:01:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.