HOME

Thursday, January 13, 2005

the joys of preservatives

Okay, boys and girls, it's time to confess. Last night, I was starving on my way home from work, and I got stuck in traffic for an hour and 15 minutes. Desperate times called for desperate measures. I rummaged through my car, and found some Thin Mints Girl Scout cookies. Cookie connoisseurs and commoners alike are familiar with these little chocolate-covered dreams. They're evil. Pure evil. And I love them. However, they're sold only in late Winter / early Spring (or at least they are around here). This time of year is the time to order them, and they'll be delivered in a couple months. That means, these cookies were hoarded in my car from last year's sales.

I inspected the package. It was unopened, but the contents appeared to have gone through a few freeze and thaw cycles. It didn't matter. I was hungry. I ate half the package. I'm horrible.

However, I noticed no negative side effects, so I'll probably finish off the rest during my drive home tonight. :^)

posted by Jennifer at 1/13/2005 03:13:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger zencomix said...

interesting links on your site....

1/13/2005 03:31:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.