HOME

Friday, March 11, 2005

week in review

My intern extraordinaire, Lindsey, started this week. She's really great, and has given me a much needed breather from taking myself too seriously. She was there all week (during her Spring Break), but now she's only going to be in on Fridays from here on out. I will miss her being there during the rest of the week. My officemate, Kathy, will be back, though, so I will not be lonely. I have missed her the last two days. She's been working at home, because Lindsey and I distract her from her work in the office.

Tonight I was on live television. It was kind of scary, but I made it through decently, I suppose. I figure it's time to push the envelope of my comfort zone a bit, and that definitely gave it a good what-for. I was in profile most of the time, which sucked. I hate my profile, and when I turn sideways, I'm basically invisible except for my huge head of hair. Oh, well.

Really, nothing else is going on. I'm quite dull as of late.

PS: I used the phrase "comfort zone" before reading AKA's mention of it. ha!
PPS: This puzzle is driving me nuts.

posted by Jennifer at 3/11/2005 08:06:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

Glad you're enjoying my little weblog. That friggin' puzzle is still driving me nuts. I'm on level 50 (well, 50-53... they *seem* to tie together).

3/22/2005 08:43:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.