HOME

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

red is the colour that will make me blue

Jennifer at 1:00 p.m. CST:
No one has yet said anything about my hair this morning. It's red. RED, people! It wasn't RED yesterday. It is RED today. Maybe everyone notices, but it looks so bad that they don't want to say anything. Maybe it's spotty and hideous and disgusting. Or maybe it's not red enough. Maybe they can't tell a difference. Maybe no one really looks at me. Maybe no one even notices I'm here today. Maybe it's the office lighting. Blegh. Stop worrying about it. You didn't dye it to get attention, silly. You did it so you'd stop whining about wanting to do it.

Jennifer at 2:00 p.m. CST:
Comments! I got comments! :^) I want to dye my hair a different color at least once a week, so people will talk to me! Attention can be fun! I want more! Maybe blue next week?

I am such a dork.

posted by Jennifer at 3/23/2005 03:00:00 PM



2 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't one of your resolutions to NOT dye your hair red this year? just messing with you. it's your hair.
-bri

3/25/2005 08:23:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Ah, crap. Damn your elephant memory! :^) That was indeed one of my resolutions. But, oh well. It's broken now.

http://jenniferwk.blogspot.com/2004/12/resolutions.html

3/26/2005 09:17:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.