HOME

Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm a sucker for random surveys

Blame Michael for this one...

Chore I hate: Hanging up the laundry
Dad's name: Newell
Gold or silver: Silver (or white gold)
Hometown: Chattanooga, TN [Please click on the Chattanooga link and tell me what the heck that little girl is doing to that other little girl in the header photo...]
Interesting Fact: I like listening to radio stations that are mostly static with reception balanced almost evenly between two different stations. I have three static stations programmed into my car radio. I find it soothing. I'm a big fan of AM radio.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Kids: My sweet, sweet babies... Osagi (Russian tortoise), Houdini (California kingsnake), O'Malley (orange tabby cat with a freckled nose), and Osiris (fat grey tabby cat with little white feet)
Living arrangements: Generic apartment in Genericsville, TN
Mom's birthplace: Scottsboro, AL
Number of apples eaten last week: 30. Okay, I'm lying. I ate no apples.
Overnight hospital stays: none that I know of...
Phobias: flying and hopping insects, social interaction
Question you ask yourself a lot: Do I have to get out of bed? When do I get to go back to sleep? Would anyone find me if I curled up under this desk/box/conference room table and went to sleep?
Religious affiliation: I was raised Methodist, but currently have no affiliations with organized religion.
Siblings: One older brother
Time I wake up: I set the clock for 6:30 or 6:45 a.m., and I usually make it out of the bed by 7:30 or 8:00 a.m. If I'm left without an alarm, I have been known to sleep up to 19 hours straight.
Unnatural hair color: 'Tis red at the moment... but it won't be red in 14 more shampoos.
Natural hair color: Brown
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Are radishes vegetables? If so, radishes. Being a vegetarian, I'm learning to like most veggies, though.
Worst habit: As I mentioned earlier, I hit the snooze for at least an hour before getting out of bed every morning. I also get belligerent when I drink in excess. And I always think I'm right. I tend to chew the inside of my mouth or pick at my left index finger cuticle till it bleeds when I'm nervous.
X-rays: Yes, a few... my neck was x-rayed this past December after my car accident. And do mammograms count? If so, one of those.
Delicious food I make: grasshopper pie, fried potatoes, soy cheese & salsa quesadillas, and I make a mean can of biscuits.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
What kind of cars have you owned: 1992 Honda Civic (I didn't technically own it, but it was considered mine... till I totalled it), 1993 Nissan Sentra, 2000 Honda Civic

And since you made it through all that (or scrolled down past it all), you get a cookie! A Hot Blogger List is your cookie. Since I garnered 8 semi-votes + 1 random made-up-person vote, I will be posting my Hot Blogger list soon. So, keep an eye out for it. It should be up by this weekend. In the spirit of The Boutros, my full criteria will be kept confidential, however I might reveal a bit of the logic behind each choice. Photos and penises are not required. So, feel free to nominate, nominate, nominate... or amaze me with reasons as to why you (yes, you!) might be List-worthy.

posted by Jennifer at 4/11/2005 05:57:00 PM



6 comments:
Blogger Kristi said...

well I checked out your Chatanooga deal. Looks like some definant underarm, accidental nipple cupping to me!
hmmm.

good luck with your list!

4/11/2005 09:15:00 PM  



Blogger Andrew Butters said...

Damn... looks like my idea to send her a photo of my penis is shot.

I'm also an alarm clock snooze junkie. If it wasn't for my daughter who needs to eat and help getting dressed I'd never leave my bed. I love sleep. Sleep is my friend.

Kristi... I'm not so sure it is accidental. If that's not a poster for early childhood lesbianism, I don't know what is.

4/12/2005 07:29:00 AM  



Blogger shari said...

Considering the slide behind the girls, I would assume that they just came down the slide together and are falling off at the bottom.

4/12/2005 11:23:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh come now, Shari. That conclusion is far too logical. :^)

4/12/2005 08:41:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

Your 'Interesting Fact' is very interesting. I think I may even try it out. Your bad habits are exactly the same as mine. LOL!

4/14/2005 09:22:00 PM  



Blogger Jamie said...

Oh, I do the snooze thing, too and I think it drives my husband crazy.
At the moment the alarm clock goes of the first time at 5:30. Then I reset it to 6:30. Then I hit the snooze button three more times until aroun 7:00. Then I close my eyes for about two more minutes, hoping not to fall asleep again and THEN I get up.
It's crazy, but I thin it's necessary.

4/15/2005 12:58:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.