HOME

Saturday, June 11, 2011

you may find peace of mind is waiting there

It's the 11th of the month already, but I decided on June's resolution back in May.

chill the ƒ*ç# out

Yes, that is something that is not easy for me.  Being a perfectionist, a Virgo, an INFJ personality type, and officially diagnosed as literally anal-retentive on top of all that, I have a lot of trouble just letting things go.

Suffice it to say that I have issues.

I've been trying to think of ways to accomplish this goal, but the more I try to create structure for achieving it, the more stressed I get.

Do I make it a point to meditate for at least 15 minutes a day?
Do I have time for that?
Can I meditate?
What if the cats get in the way?
Did I scoop the litter box today?
What is that noise?
Is Osiris eating something?
Did I set the alarm?
Why's it so hot in here?
Did I brush my teeth?
Wait, what was I trying to figure out?

Oh.  That's right.  HOW TO FRIGGIN' RELAX.

So, I'm just making it a goal without structure, and we'll see how it goes.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 6/11/2011 12:02:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.