HOME

Saturday, April 02, 2011

it's a beautiful new day

I need an attainable goal for April, so I have made my decision...

stay hydrated

According to the Mayo Clinic, I should be drinking about eight 8-ounce cups of water a day, or about six 8-ounce cups a the least, if consuming other hydrating beverages and foods.  However, Snopes has declared this to be false...  But I feel like I need to drink more water, or rather even, I feel like I need to drink water instead of coffee.

So, I'm going to try drinking at least four 8-ounce cups of water per day and a maximum of one 8-ounce cup of coffee per day.  Thanks to Sara for inspiring me with her hydration goals.

We'll see how this goes!

The other resolutions are going well... so far, so good.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 4/02/2011 04:48:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.