HOME

Saturday, May 29, 2010

just nod if you can hear me

Is there anybody still out there?  I am debating the fate of my little weblog.

On the one hand, it is comforting to know it is still here if I need it.  I made some friendships through it.  (I'm looking at you, Penny, Bryan, Christa, Willie, AKA, and Mysterious B(rett).)  It has a lot of history.  It's been around almost six years with mostly regular posting, which is an eternity in Internet Years.

I'm considering printing it in book form and closing it down.  Thoughts?  Anyone?

Hello?

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 5/29/2010 08:13:00 AM



3 comments:
Blogger AKA said...

Hi, Jen. I can hear ya!

I periodically think about shutting up shop too. But then, I end up thinking that it is always handy to have around, as you never know when you might have the burning desire to write about something & hurl it out into the world.

Either way, let me know what you decide.

5/29/2010 09:44:00 AM  



Anonymous Daph said...

*waves frantically* I'm here, I'm here! I'm in the same boat as you though, considering closing my blog since I just never post anymore. If you close your blog I'll miss it, but will totally understand -- and will continue to stalk you on FB. <3

5/31/2010 04:30:00 PM  



Blogger golriz lucina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/18/2011 08:06:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.