HOME

Monday, August 24, 2009

see you on the dark side

I have determined that my Cranky Face is on today.

I'm not fond of my Cranky Face.

Too many things get under my skin. I can't decide if I need thicker skin or quarantine.

Maybe quarantine is what I've got now that I'm home, just me and the cats for a few days. If so, I'm doubting this is really what I need.

My eyes have this really annoying habit of burning when I randomly tear up lately. Maybe my tears are overly salty or something. It isn't pleasant. I feel salty.

I'm not pleasant. I need a break. I want to know when it's my turn to play instead of sitting by the sidelines.

The Fall is coming, and I used to love the Fall, but now I dread it. A little hint of cooler weather today made me cringe, though it seemed to put a little bounce in everyone else's step. I'm still wondering where my Spring went, and it's already almost Fall.

We need passports.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 8/24/2009 07:52:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.