LOVING MATE FOR MY BROTHER
Southern Tennessee / Northern Georgia / Northern Alabama
Respecting and understanding my brother. Rewarding, feeding, cleaning, and disciplining of cats. Recommending/taking action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems. Assuring development of crisis response plan as needed. Other duties as assigned.
1) Proficiency with cleaning supplies and power tools and/or patience.
2) Ability to assess personal faults so our family may fix you.
3) Love: cats, motorcycle rides, and Family Guy.
4) Know at least 20 ways to prepare potatoes.
5) Expertise in thinking of other people before yourself.
6) At least 3 to 5 years of direct experience with serious relationships.
7) Mastery of remaining calm under pressure.
8) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
9) Solid foundation in the art of frugality.
10) Remember: he's mean to himself (even when he doesn't deserve it); be nice to him (even when he doesn't deserve it).
High school diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Must not look as if you are able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Brown-sugar sugar cookies
Interested applicants should submit the following required materials: a cover letter indicating interest in the position, a complete resume, and a recent head shot.
No agencies, please.
posted by Jennifer at 6/30/2011 06:11:00 PM