HOME

Saturday, December 29, 2007

bad medicine is what I need

I've discovered that chocolate is just as good as cough syrup for a sore throat. Plus, it's much more delicious. I *knew* I was hoarding those truffles in the cabinet for a good reason.

Sickliness aside, all is well. I have some Xmas photos that I'll put here soon. And we're going camping on January 5th, so photos and a story will probably ensue here. We'll see.

I hope you are enjoying the holidays. I am (aside from getting sick yesterday).

Next year, I think I'll resolve not to get sick. ha!

Speaking of the holidays, I made an lolcat version of our printed holiday cards. I was going to make the printed cards like this, but it was brought to my attention that not everyone is blessed with knowing what lolcats are. (If you're one of these unfortunate souls, click here.)

Happy Holidays

The printed cards say the same thing, but with correct grammar: "I made you a present, but I ate it." I think the cards next year should focus on Osiris or Kitty's celebration of Boxing Day. I'll probably forget this brilliant idea by next year, though. Ah, well.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer at 12/29/2007 06:39:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger cait said...

i loved the christmas card by the way, thanks!

12/30/2007 11:06:00 AM  



Blogger B said...

I love the LOLcats too, especially not really being a cat person.

In fact, media mashups of all types are fine by me - and like fine meals, the best ones are always the ones you make yourself.

1/14/2008 12:15:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.