HOME

Friday, November 09, 2007

what they really mean to say

I've read Shadow of the Giant by Orson Scott Card and Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty lately. No nuggets of literary wisdom jumped out at me from the latter, but I do have these two to share from Shadow:



"Life is full of grief, to exactly the degree we allow ourselves to love other people."



Nobody ever completely means what they say. Even when they think they're telling the truth, there's always something hidden behind their words.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/09/2007 04:12:00 PM



3 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer!

Just read First Meetings, thought it was pretty neat. Glad that you are de-stressing a bit. BTW, i like the bangs, and the glasses too (seriously the glasses are awesome)!

later,
Matt

11/12/2007 10:29:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I got First Meetings for my birthday this year, but I've yet to read it. Glad to hear you liked it... I am reading Rachel & Leah right now, and I'm diggin' it.

I got those glasses for $8.00. Cheap glasses ROCK!

11/16/2007 04:58:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

PS: Thank you for the kind words. :^)

11/16/2007 04:58:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.