HOME

Saturday, October 06, 2007

it's nice and quiet

Why have I been so quiet here?

I'm not certain.

I could give the usual reasons... the house and work are keeping me busy. But are those the real reasons?

Probably, yes.

I don't really have anything hearty for you here right now. Mostly, lately, when my mind isn't occupied with the house or work, it goes a little something like this:

"Mmm. Food. Must. Find. Food."

"Oh. So full. Miserably. Full."

(5 minutes later) "Mmm. Food..."

And repeat.

Seriously.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/06/2007 04:06:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Ctrl+Alt+Destroy said...

So, with all the quiet, does that mean you're still planning on coming out in November? That'd rock.

10/07/2007 09:25:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I am looking forward to visiting in November, if it's still cool with you guys?... ::emailing you now::

10/07/2007 12:19:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.