HOME

Sunday, July 22, 2007

see clearly now

We close on the house Tuesday. Almost time! I'm ready to move.

I haven't really got much to say.

My new glasses from www.zennioptical.com came in the other day. Pictures will come soon. I got a blue and orange pair and a green and black pair. I'm very happy with them, and I'll rave more when I have a little more energy to spare. Thanks to Christa for turning me on to them.

Back to work. (Still got some freelance irons in the fire.)

***UPDATE***

Pictures of my new glasses!...

GreenGlasses2 GreenGlasses1
OrangeGlasses1 OrangeGlasses2

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 7/22/2007 11:47:00 AM



2 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your comments on Myspace -- I was going to hollah back atcha, but my computer is being a bastard.

I freaking LOVE. THEM. I just might have to copy you and get those green and black -- they look fabulous!

And, it's Tuesday! Wheee! :)

7/24/2007 09:12:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely specs. Mine are a similar shape, but brown on the outside and blue on the inside, like mocha floating on curacao.

As I always share cat stories with you, here's a lovely one from the BBC: nursing home cat Oscar can predict when patients are going to die.

7/26/2007 12:49:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.