HOME

Sunday, July 15, 2007

the final countdown

doo doo doo doo... doo doo doo doo doo... doo doo doo doo... doo doo doo doo doo doo doo... doo doo doo... doo doo doo... doo doo doo doo doo doo doooooooooo.... deee! It's the fiiiinal countdown!

Enough silliness.

Yes, it's NINE days till closing. (number nine... number nine... number nine... ::insert tape loops here::)

I'm so excited, and so exhausted, and so impatient, and so READY TO MOVE into OUR HOUSE. It's like I'm living on another planet and everything is orbiting very strangely, and I can't remember anything anyone tells me, and all I can think about is moving.

Did I mention closing is in NINE days?

Holy crap! I need to go pack more. Now. RIGHT NOW.

(I'm so excited.)

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 7/15/2007 09:01:00 AM



2 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squeeeeee!* I'm so excited for you, too! I'm sure you're super busy right now. Packing is a chore! I'm sending lots of happy & stress-free moving vibes your way!

XOXO

7/15/2007 12:49:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I love packing... it's the unpacking that drives me nuts. :^)

Thank you for the good vibes. I'm sure we can use all we can get.

7/17/2007 06:37:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.