HOME

Saturday, July 07, 2007

a cup of ambition

I've been incognito for a bit, because this was my first week back at my office job. It's a little odd to be back in the little office, but it's nice, too. I've made a few observations the past week, and I figure I'll share.

1.) I miss my cats.

2.) Having a holiday in the middle of your first week at work rocks.

3.) I remember now one of my least favorite parts about working in the office, possibly THE least favorite part: public restrooms make me antsy.

4.) When I sneezed at home, the cats would run and hide. When I sneeze in the office, someone somewhere (no matter how quiet it may be) says, "Bless you!" Someone called me from the front desk yesterday to say it, and I'm all the way down the hall from there. It makes me giggle.

5.) Walking across the Woodland Street Bridge is so relaxing.

6.) Parking for free rocks. However, I need to find somewhere to park my scooter so I can ride it to work.

7.) People have strange phone conversations while walking across the bridge. Yesterday, I overheard a big, burly ghetto-thuggish man YELLING on his cell phone to someone about a mishap he had whilst cooking alfredo. Seriously.

8.) Free hot cocoa in the break room rocks.

9.) I get to eat lunch with Darrell and bombard him with work orders. :^)

10.) I [heart] my iPod.

That's all for now. I'm gonna get back to vegging and being a weekender.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 7/07/2007 10:00:00 AM



1 comments:
Blogger God said...

I dig the Dolly Parton reference! Good to see life is treating you well.

- TKT
(a.k.a DJS)

7/10/2007 05:39:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.