HOME

Friday, June 01, 2007

a very, very, very fine house

I've been quiet here lately, mostly due to house stuff. We found a house, made an offer, got a counter-offer, accepted the counter, and have an inspection scheduled for Tuesday evening. Barring any major problems with the inspection, the house is all ours by "on or before July 31st." I'm so excited, I could pee my pants.


This is a really crappy picture. It's really a very nice house.

My motorcycle license driving test is Monday afternoon. I'm so nervous, I could possibly really pee my pants.

Oh, and I have another book that I designed that is going to print soon. I'll post pictures once it is approved.

Exciting, exhausting times. Wish us luck! :^)

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 6/01/2007 08:05:00 PM



7 comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! its gorgoes!! i looove the front porch. good luck and congrats!!

6/01/2007 08:45:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks perfect. Good luck!

PS Don't pee your pants!

6/02/2007 12:33:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Glad you guys like it! I can't wait to move in. ::excited::

6/02/2007 04:08:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

B - Darrell just peed his pants. Oopsie. :^)

6/02/2007 04:08:00 PM  



Blogger AKA said...

All of that sounds terrific. Good Luck!

6/03/2007 06:57:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that song stuck in my head now (with two cats in the yard...)

It looks like an awesome house - I'm so excited for you! And good luck on the motorcycle test, and I can't wait to see book pictures!

6/03/2007 09:29:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks, AKA & Daph. :^)

... with two cats in the yard / life used to be so hard...

I actually have a silly story about that song. I'll share it sometime, maybe. hehe

6/05/2007 08:33:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.