HOME

Monday, May 21, 2007

you look like an ace

I took (and passed) the knowledge and vision portions of my Class M license today. Now, all that's left is the driven portion, which I've heard is no sweat. Woo-hoo!

I missed four questions. I only recall three of them, because I was so rattled after I missed the first one that I immediately missed the second one.

Here are the questions I missed. They're silly.

1. You're approaching a curve. What should you do?
A) Lean into the curve, keeping your head and eyes level.
B) Turn the handlebars, but do not lean.
C) Lean into the curve, looking ahead along the curve.
D) Some stupid answer no one would ever guess.

2. You are approaching an intersection. The car coming the opposite direction is turning left (across your trajectory) at the intersection. What should you do?
A) Hold speed and center lane position.
B) Slow and move away.
C) Increase speed and hold center lane position.
D) Some stupid answer no one would ever guess.

3. You are approaching an intersection. A car to your right is making a left turn across the intersection. What should you do?
A) Decrease speed and hold center lane position.
B) Decrease speed and space.
C) Make eye contact with the driver.
D) Some stupid answer no one would ever guess.

ANSWERS: 1:C (I said A), 2:B (I said A), 3:B (I said A).

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 5/21/2007 12:16:00 PM



1 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Decrease speed and space"?

How do you decrease space? Unless you're approaching the speed of light, you and your bike occupy exactly the same amount of space.

Maybe they meant "decrease time and space", but I think that only applies to DeLoreans. Lemme ask Doc Brown.

5/23/2007 11:05:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.