HOME

Sunday, October 21, 2007

old enough to know better

I threw my back/neck out a couple weekends ago, and I've been in progressively worse discomfort that ranges from tightness to outright misery since.

I've been sitting around feeling sorry for myself all day. Laundry needs to be washed, the house needs to be vacuumed, dishes need to be put away, and now Darrell will do it all for us, because I overworked myself. It's not fair to him. He's so good to me to take care of me and the house, though. I appreciate all he does. I'm just pissed at myself for being unable to help.

I just want to feel better.

And all it seems I can do till then is sit. And try not to be impatient or upset, because that just makes it worse. I get all agitated, and I can feel everything tensing up, and I know I just need to take a deep breath and stop worrying about it, but all I can do is concentrate on it more.

It's mighty cyclical.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/21/2007 11:16:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger B said...

Ah, the sweet guilt of being waited on by the one you love. Get well soon, Jen.

Here's something that'll make you feel better: something I started 11 years ago that grew to resemble a blog, before blogs ruled the earth.

Is it any good? Well now, that's just missing the point. Enjoy... if you dare!

10/28/2007 05:35:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, nice! It's a voice from the past projected to the future. Sweet. :^)

There's a website where you can send an email now to arrive at a set date in the future... reminds me of that. You might like it: http://futureme.org/

11/09/2007 08:11:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.