HOME

Saturday, November 10, 2007

bang bang, I hit the ground

I guess it would be considered a premeditated attack, since I have been thinking of it in the back of my mind for months now. It's only surfaced into conversation once or twice, though.

Yesterday, it came back full force. I couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I looked up some information on how to commit the act on Google.

First, all said you should never attempt it at home without first seeking the services of a skilled professional. (I don't need no stinkin' professional.)

Second, you need a really sharp instrument.

Third, prepare for clean-up and CHOP, CHOP!

Voila! I have bangs.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/10/2007 07:47:00 AM



4 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wohoo! You did a great job -- I'm very impressed. ;)

11/11/2007 11:54:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks. :^)

11/11/2007 06:49:00 PM  



Blogger B said...

Nice job! I went through a phase of autobarbation years ago and only succeeded in looking like a pillock. On the plus side however, I did coin the word "autobarbation".

You will of course be delighted to know that your new hairstyle has been immortalised in a short story by Zadie Smith which was inspired by the fabulously happy song by the two-and-only They Might Be Giants:

"And although I liked you anyway,
Check out your haircut:
A proscenium to stage a face
That needs no makeup."

11/15/2007 11:27:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the new term! It sounds so official. ha! :^)

And what a fun song, too. I can't say I've heard it before, but it's so very happy and catchy.

11/16/2007 05:06:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.