HOME

Sunday, November 11, 2007

right back where I started from

I stopped in for a visit to Chattanooga Saturday night, and came home tonight. The goal was to relax. I think I did my fair share of relaxing. For the most part.

My nerves aren't quite as close to the surface as they have been lately, and that's a good sign, right?

Some retail therapy was in order Friday. I bought a sweater at regular price. I'm still not sure how I feel about that, but I enjoyed wearing it today. That's a step in the right direction, isn't it?

Sometimes what I really need is to take four deep breaths, and keep driving.

So to speak.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/11/2007 06:46:00 PM



1 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that sweater is cayoot. Retail therapy is good.

So are deep breaths.

xoxo

11/11/2007 08:43:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.