HOME

Friday, December 09, 2005

imagine all the people

I did it. I made it to the 25th anniversary John Lennon memorial this year at Strawberry Fields in Central Park. However, sorry to disappoint, but I'm exhausted. I will share the story of my trip tomorrow. Now, I must sleep.

I will leave you with some quick factoids about it, though:

Things I lost in NYC:
--- 1 glove, a nice glove - I might add
--- 1 hat, a nice crochet hat made by Katherina (I'm seriously distraught over this... it was handmade and irreplaceable.)
--- 1 peace dove pin with a little American flag on it... pretty cheap and can be found at animalrescuesite.com... ::hint, hint::

Things I did not lose in NYC:
--- my patience (mostly)
--- my temper
--- any other vital belongings

Time for bed now, kiddos. Oh, and I read the sequel to Ender's Game on the trip, too. I'll share snippets of that tomorrow, too. Okay, really going to bed now...

But wait! There's more! Pictures! I almost forgot. Here's two of the Imagine mosaic in Strawberry Fields. (More to come tomorrow...)

Imagine12-8-05
This one's taken the night of the memorial, 12/8/2005

Imagine12-9-05
And this one's taken the next morning, 12/9/2005

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 12/09/2005 10:08:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.