HOME

Saturday, November 05, 2005

never thought my heart could be so yearny

I'm stir-crazy. I want to go somewhere, do something, talk to someone... but I'm stuck alone with my stupid, sickly self.

The windows are open, and the wind is blowing. I can hear the leaves rustling. If I was to walk through them, they would make little crunchy sounds under my feet. I'd kick them around a little in front of me as I walked, and the wind would blow my hair in my eyes. The strays would meow for me as I came back up the steps, even though I've fed them twice today already.

I wonder if anyone would notice and think it odd if I went for a walk down to the apartment office to check the mail again today?

Too, I think my cats both know something that I don't know. They've been winking at me. It's slightly unnerving.

OsirisWinking OsirisBigEyes MalleyWinking MalleyLazy

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer at 11/05/2005 11:18:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.