HOME

Thursday, November 03, 2005

he does everything he can

The doctor violated my personal space today. I peed in a cup, and they stuck some sort of litmus strip in it. I sat, wrapped in a sheet as they poked and prodded at me to figure out what was wrong. He deemed that I have a bladder infection.

I have no noticable symptoms of said infection, except - perhaps the most obvious one - an achy bladder. I thought my lower surgical incision was infected, but no. It was the organ beneath it.

So, now I'm not only an emotional nutjob (the doctor couldn't explain that one... maybe I should go visit a shrink instead of a gynecologist, eh?) with an achy back, crampy abdomen, lack of energy, shaky hands, and intestines that apparently hate me, but I now have a sickly bladder on top of it all.

Aren't I just a ray of sunshine?

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/03/2005 08:37:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

And apparently, you forgot that I can go back and correct things like that on blogger. :^P

11/04/2005 05:29:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Well, aren't you just Mister Smarty Pants.

11/04/2005 06:44:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.